i hate distance and time zones and age differences and people who make me feel things
“The music is played with the heart and is felt with the soul”
This is a picture of a brazilian kid who was part of the “cultural group of reggae”, playing his instrument in the funeral of his mentor who saved him from an environment of poverty and crime. He was rescued from the street.
can’t not reblog.
It should always, always be like this. Some people don’t realize how important music really is, how life changing, life saving, it can be. They only see musicians as a waste of time, waste of minds, when we’re really saving other people’s lives and making hope for our rotten future.
8 Minutes of the Earth’s Rotation
How I wish our planet’s movement was this apparent while staring at the night sky. It could probably make a lot more people realize just how tiny we are compared to this vast unexplored galaxy above our heads.
This is a stack of 70 pictures with a 5 second exposure each at ISO 3200 and f/2.2.
Photographed by: Paolo Nacpil
Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
I FUCKING GET IT NOW IT TOOK ME LIKE 20 MINS
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that stuffs not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?